Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Wish....

Everyone who lives in this world must have wish in their live. It does’t matter either we can reach or not our wish, the important is we have our wish. For these entries I well write about my 10 wish in my life right now.

1) Dean List
I wish I can get back my ‘DL’ for this semester. Even though it’s hard for me to do that but I will try my best to get it back. I feel so regret when I did not get it for the last semester and I think that is the pay for me for not study hard in the last semester. So, I hope I can stand back from my mistake.

2) Blackberry
I really wish I can get the latest model of Blackberry as soon as possible. Hehe. But who want to buy me the Blackberry?? If I want to ask from my parents, I think I already know the answer....NO...of course because I already change my phone for the past few months. I think I just can get it in my dream. But, I really hope I will get in my real life.

3) Cook
I wish I can be like my mother who expert in cooking. Even though I do not know how to cook right now but I am sure that one fine day I will become expert in cooking like my mother. But, I don’t know when the day will come and I hope it will come as soon as possible.

4) Business
I want to have my own business in the future. This is because I really interested to involve in the business world which is very challenging for me. Maybe I will open my own restaurant and if the business is successful, I can open the branches in all over the world.

5) Trip
I wish I can go to the trip with all Diploma in Banking student from my batch. This is because I love all of them and I hope I will have the best memory with them before all of us grad. Besides that, I hope the trip will make us close with each other even though we are not in the same class.

6) Diet
I think I never get successful in my diet program before. So, I hope after this when I make another diet program it will successful as I hope. This is because my friends said that I become fatter from day to day especially when I stayed at home for the long time. So, I hope my diet program will be successful even it’s hard for me.

7) Daughter
I wish I can become a good daughter for my parents from day to day. I want to make my parents proud to get me as their daughter. I wish I can pay back their kindness to grow me up by being a good daughter that can be proud in my family.
8) Future Husband
Everyone in this world wants to get married in their life. I wish I can get the good one for my future husband. The most important things are he can take care of me in a easy or hard time.

9) Car
I really wish I had my own car before I grad from this UiTM. I don’t care even that only the second hand car but the most important is I had my own car and when I have my own career, I hope I can buy another expensive car like Mercedes Benz as my asset.

10) Korea
I wish I can go to Korea and meet my hero there. Huhu. I think in Korea there are a lot of handsome and hot guys that can be my soul mate even though they do not want it. Hehe.
Besides that, I heard Korea is the nice place to be visit. So, I really hope I can go there to visit their nice country and will found my soul mate there.

I guess that’s only my wish for the time being and I hope it will become true as I wish. See you in the next entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment