Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 thing I hate most

I know that living in this world we need to grateful with what we get but as a human being we have a little unsatisfied in what we get in this world. Not almost the thing in this world we like it, there is certain thing that we hate. So, for these entries I will write what the 10 thing I hate the most.

Hypocrite
I hate this kind of person because it makes me sick. I prefer if the person tell me the truth if they do not like with what I’m doing. I will try to change it if they don’t like it. If they do not tell me what I’m wrong, I will keep on doing wrong thing because there is no one to tell me the truth.

Waiting
Waiting is the most things I hate in this world. It needs me to use my time to wait for something or for someone. Sometimes we need to wait for such a long time to get something right?? I know waiting can teach us how to be patient but is not for me because for me teaching makes me learn how to angry with the thing who make me waiting.


Sick
Sick makes I weak and I can’t do nothing if I got a sick. It also makes me feel sad especially when I got sick in hostel which is far away from my family. So, I need to take care of myself and no one of my family take care of me.


People who think they are good.
These kinds of people make me sick with their attitude. They will think that only their idea is the good one and cannot accept others opinion. For me, we need to hear and consider other idea even though they do not give the best idea for that time.


Silent condition
I will feel very sad when I am in the silent condition. This is because I feel very lonely and there is no one around me to accompany me. I will also think about the sad thing only when I am in this condition.

Promise
I really hate the person who breaks their promise. If someone cannot fulfill what they promise they supposedly do not make promise to others.


Handsome guys
I really hate when I saw the handsome guy because they make me want to look them more than once. Sometime they also make me fall in love with them especially the actor in Korea. Huhuhu.

Rules
I really hate when I need to follow the rules. I know that if we follow the rules it make us become a discipline person. Besides that, we can see that there is a lot of rule in everywhere even in the public area also there is rule that we need to follow. So, even though I hate to follow the rules but I need to follow it until I die.

High place
I cannot be in the high place because I feel that I want to jump from the high place. When I was in the high place, my heart will ask me to jump and died after that. Huhuhu.

Speechless
I hate for being a speechless person when I meet someone. But that is me because I will become a speechless person when I meet the person who I like and the person which is look pierce to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment