Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 valuable thing in my life

10 valuable things in my life

Laptop
It’s DELL INSPIRON. I just got it last month. Thank you to my parents which support in financial to buy this laptop. Huhu…These laptops really help me doing the assignment and I can watch my favorite movie in a free time. I think I can’t live without my laptop.

Handset
My handset is from the Nokia model. I love to use this handset because it is simple and very tough handset. Besides that, it is functioning with x-press music which is very suit with me who love to listen to the music. These handsets also really help me in keep in touch with my friend. :-))

MP4
I bought my Mp4 when I am in part 2. It contains all my favorites’ song and video that I can watch when I’m feeling bored. It is like my best friend because whenever I go, I must bring my Mp4 to accompany me.

Ring
I bought this ring when I am in semester one with Isma and Nabil. We bought the same ring and write our name in the ring. So, you can see the three of us using the same ring now. I thing this the valuable thing for me because every time I lost it, I will found it back.

Heels
I used these heels to attend the dinner for the DL student last semester. It is 4 inch heels and it is the first time I used the 4 inch heels in my life. I really love these heels because it is simple and very comfortable when using it even it is 4 inch.

Bangle
Usually only the boy will use the bangle. I attract to wear it when I saw my brother use it. But my bangle is not big as my brother because I buy the bangle which is design for the girl. By using this bangle it make me look like a tomboy but I comfort using it and I never …since I bought in last year.

Photo Album
It keeps my entire photo since I’m in child till I finished my secondary school. It keeps all my memory that I had in my life. So, when I look to the photo album I can recall back all my memory in the past. So, I think I will feel very sad if I lost it.

Teddy bear
It is given from my best friend in my birthday when I celebrated in 12 years old. It is really mean for me because it is given by my really best friend and it is the first time I got the teddy bear as a present. I still keep it even though it is a long time since I got it.

Love letter
For my ages, in secondary school we still use the letter to keep in touch with other person because we still not affordable to have our own handset for that time. So, I still keep my love letter that given from ‘him’. I think this is the most valuable thing because nowadays we only use SMS to keep in touch with others. No letter anymore.

Motorcycle
It is Yamaha Ego S. I have my own motorcycle that I get from my own money. My father just pays for the first payment and I continue pay for the installment in every month. So, I work hard to get the money to pay for the installment and I really happy when it become my own motorcycle after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment