Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Lovely Roommates...

Roommates..for me roommates is like our family in the college. We can share the problem together, laugh together and what the most important thing is we can share our food together..hehe.. For this semester I got new roommates and new room which is room number 213 in college MUTIARA. I have two roommates which is my junior because they only part two students while I am a part three student and I feel very lucky because there only three person in my room. So, it makes me feel so comfortable.

My first roommates are Siti Haziqah Binti Hamid and she asked me to call her Ziqa. Ziqa is in semester two and taking Diploma in Accountancy. She was born on 18th April 1991 and now she is 19 years old. Ziqa said, her hobby is watching movie especially Korean movie. What I saw about Ziqa is once she watching the Korean movie, she never does anything else and sometimes she forgot to take her meal. One of her favorite movies is ‘Boys over Flower’ and it also my favorite movie because the actors for that movie is so handsome and I hope one of the actors can be my boyfriend..huhu..Ziqa said that her favorite’s food is fried noodle while her favorites drink is milo ice. She has four siblings and she was the third one. Ziqa is very kind person and she always helps me when I need a help. Thanks a lot Ziqa.. Besides that, Ziqa is a talkative person and she always tells me about what happen to her for the whole day. I hope our relation will continue well like this forever.

My second roommates are Aida Shafiqa Binti Muhammad and I call her Dash. I don’t know what the meaning for Dash because she never tells me the secret of her name. It’s so mysterious..huhu.. Dash also a part two student that taking Diploma in Accountancy which is same as Ziqa but they are not in the same class. This semester is the second semester for Dash and Ziqa become a roommate and it is credit for them because they have known well each other. Dash was born on 21st September 1991 and she is 19 years old this year. She said her favorites food is ‘Nasi Kerabu’ while her favorites drinks is ice lemon tea. Dash has three siblings and she was the eldest one. What I can say about Dash is she is a little shy person and she only talk to me when there is an important thing that she wants to say. In addition, Dash also a very hardworking person and I always saw her study during the free time. Sometimes I feel ashamed on her because when she was study I’m still on my bed and had a good dream..hehe.. I hope Dash will success in her study..

I hope I can enjoy my life staying with them for this whole semester and the most important thing is I really hope I can be a good senior for them..hihihi.. Ok that all I can write for this entries and see you again..huhu..BYE..

No comments:

Post a Comment