Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 Facts About Me


1) Automatic cars

I do not know how to handle automatic car. Usually people said that it is very easy to drive on automatic car but not for me. I think it is more comfortable driving the manual one. I do not know why I cannot drive an automatic car, maybe I’m not regularly driving the car. Therefore, the automatic car is not for me for the time being.

2) The die hard fan of Harry Potter

I love everything that connected with Harry Potter, the novels, the film, the actor for the film and even the material that produce for Harry Potter. Yes, I am crazy for Harry Potter. When I read the last novel for Harry Potter I feel very sad because it is the last one and there no other series for Harry Potter anymore. One of my favorite characters is Ron Weasley, which is one of Harry Potter’s best friends.

3) Likes to dream

I think most people in the world love to dream and I am one of them. I think dream is a part of human life for example people dream to become a rich person, have their own expensive cars, dreaming become a famous celebrity on the world and many more. Usually I will dream about my life in the future like my marriage, my life after marriage or what type of job that I will work. Sometimes dreaming is good for us because from the dream we start to plan what we have to do to achieve our dream.

4) feel sad when I saw mountain

I feel very sad every time I see the mountain and its feel as if I want to cry when I see it. There is no mountain in my place at Selangor, so it is the bonus for me because I do not need to see the mountain everyday. However, when I further my study on Segamat I need a lot of patient because UiTM Segamat is located in the area that near with the mountain. Therefore, I will see mountain everyday in my life. Nevertheless, I think now I am tougher when I see mountain because I see it every day since I started study here.

5) I do not know how to swim

I am the only one in my family that does not know how to swim. So, when my family went to holiday in beach I feel very sad because I cannot swim and I just sit in the beach and make sand castle.huhu.. Sometimes I feel very envious with the person who knows on how to swim especially the kids.

6) Quit a sensitive person

Even though my face is, look like fierce, but I am quit sensitive person. I will cry if someone yelling and getting mad on me especially my father. Everyone in my family already knows about my habit so they will talk softly with me especially my father. I don’t know why I more sensitive and easy emotive

7) Love to eat

I am the person who loves to eat and I always enjoyed my food. Besides that, I love to try new food that my friend or my family introduced to me. For me it is interesting when we try new food that we have never eaten before. Therefore, people out there do not afraid to try the new dish k. It will give you the best experience.

8) I want to be a chef

I want to be a chef but the reality is I do not know how to cook. I have started dreaming to be a chef since I watch the reality show that is ‘Iron Chef’. I never get the chance to learn on how to cook because I have started live at hostel since I am in the form one. So, every time I went home I would ask my mother to cook my favorite dish and usually my mother do not like me to help her in the kitchen. Therefore, I guess that why I do not know how to cook until now. I hope that one fine day, I will expert on cooking.

9) Love chocolate

I am the diehard fan of chocolate and I love all the food that containing chocolate. Chocolate brings me the happiness in my life and I think I cannot live without chocolate. Sometimes, when I got angry to someone I will eat chocolate to make me calm. So, for anybody who hurt me they can give me chocolate to make me calm again…hehe..

10) I love pink colour

It is normal for the girl to love pink right. For me I do love pink colour and usually when I want to buy something I will look for the pink colour first. When I was in the part one, all my stuff is in a pink that is from my bed sheet, towel, or even my toothbrush also in the pink colour and everything that is in pink colour is interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment