Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About Me


Hello..My name is Nor Amalina Binti Moinnuddin or in short can call me ‘mon’. I was born at 18 July 1990 at Hospital Besar Tanjong Karang, Selangor. That means now I am 20 years old. I think that was amazing because I still do not believe that I was 20 years old this year. Now I am studying at UiTM Segamat, Johor and taking Diploma in Banking and now I currently in semester three. Sometime I was wondering why I am taking banking study but I believe this is the best choice for me. Now I am happy with my course and of course, I am happy with my course mate too. I love reading and watching movie and I can watch any movie that given to me. Same as reading, I can read any book and I will finish every book that I read even though the story is not interesting. I do not know how to describe myself but people can know my true self when they close with me because I am very different with the person who does not know me well.

Finish about me and now let us talk about my family. My parents got married on April 1985. My father is Moinnuddin Bin Mohd Kusny and was born on 16 January 1960. That means, my father is 50 years old this year. My father work as an assistance in Economy Department in FAMA that was located in Sabak Bernam, Selangor. FAMA is stand for Federal Agriculture Marketing Authority. Even my father looks like a fierce person but actually is a person who loves kids. Even my cousin also calls my father as dad not uncle because they very close with my father. While my mother name is Siti Mariani Binti Samaji and she was born on 19 November 1964. My mother is not working and become a full time housewife. I think my mother is the greatest housewife in the world because she can handle my family with lots of patient.

I also have two brothers and a younger sister. My eldest brother is Mohd Nafis and now he is 24 years old. He has his own business that is selling food and drinks such as burger, fruits and carbonated drinks. While my second brother is Muhamad Faris and he is 22 years old now. He now is teaching at religious school. My second brother is stricter than my eldest brother is. That why I more close with my eldest brother than the second one. Beside that, my eldest brother is good listener and good advisor so I love to share my problem with him. While my younger sister is Nor Adlina and she is 13 years old now. Since my age and she a bit distance so, I not very close with her. Moreover, since form one I started live in hostel so, I do not spent many time with her.

That is only I can write about me and my family. I love my life and my family too. My family is everything for me and nothing can change it. Love all of you so much…..

No comments:

Post a Comment